Thread: Samsung S8
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 03:20 PM   #57
boosterjuice
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sainters7 View Post
Probably way too early, but anyone know what the battery life is supposed to be like? After 1 year my S6 Edge battery life is a complete disaster. I'm charging it 3-4 times a day and I don't even use it much and keep the data off.

If the S8 battery is similar, as loyal as I've tried to be with that series, they're going to lose me going forward. Feel like I've been a battery life slave with every Galaxy S model I've had, tired of it...but the 8 just looks so sexy! That's how they get me
I'm LOVING my s8 so far. I too came from the S6 Edge and I was hesitant to go with a samsung device due to the poor battery performance. The S8 has been absolutely awesome compared to the S6. I rarely need to charge at all throughout the day. A few times I had 70% at the END OF THE DAY (on days that I didn't stream radio)!!! Needless to say, this is still shocking for me coming from an S6. The battery manager tells me that I should expect around 18hrs between charges based on my usage.

The Gear VR uses up a LOT of battery. There are many tweaks that you can do to improve battery life.
boosterjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to boosterjuice For This Useful Post: