Thread: PlayStation VR
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 10:56 AM   #57
Russic
Dances with Wolves

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbo View Post
I cannot wait to start RE7 this weekend in VR!
I wish I could fully explain the fear I felt playing the demo. Once the immersion kicked in I found it to be wayyyy too much. I had a buddy next to me while I was playing and essentially enacted a rule that we had to chat the entire time or I was going to piss myself.

I want to play it because it legitimately sounds like a great game, but my god no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wastedyouth View Post
I've given up. Must be something with my eyes. Absolutely brutal resolution in my opinion. Will be selling my setup.

As a for instance: I tried to play London Heist. When the text messages come through on the phone it is nearly unreadable no matter how I adjust the headset.

I've played with the eye distance setting too. It's so blurry I feel like I need glasses even though I have perfect laser corrected vision.

I was excited for VR by playing my cousins Samsung VR. It was far crisper and a much better experience for something that came off of a phone.

I'm baffled.
I wonder if you might have a defective unit? Are you resolution sensitive in general? Does 720p make you recoil in horror? I've shown mine off to probably 10 people now and I've never had one person comment on the resolution. Do you know anybody who has one that you can try to see if it's unique to your headset?
Russic is offline   Reply With Quote