View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 10:29 PM   #110
Daradon
Has lived the dream!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
I'm hoping the neighbour we saw rolling out a garbage can joins the crew. He looks like he means business.

Speaking of garbage cans, I thought it was a nice touch to have everyone putting out their garbage, like things are still functioning normally. I was thinking, seriously guys, no one is coming to get your trash today.
I think it was also an 'old habits die hard' sorta moment. No one is ready to let go, even though some of them are quite aware they should. A way to kinda tell yourself, 'everything is going to be alright'.

I'm surprised with the comments that said there wasn't much going on, re: playing board games. I was expecting slower build myself. More mystery, more 'what's going on?' We're three episodes in and society is near collapse. Remember, TWD started only a few weeks after everything hit the fan. Makes me wonder where they go with it in seasons to come. They're running out of timeline, unless they plan on running congruantly with TWD eventually. Or unless it's supposed to be a one and done suppliment.

And yeah. The acting. Whew, smelly. But the acting in TWD isn't stellar either. Better for the most part, sure. But not great. Helps they also killed off some of the worse actors (ACTRESSES).
Daradon is offline   Reply With Quote