View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 12:44 AM   #120
Illuminaughty
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiFree View Post
I just find your point confusing.
Why are you even bringing up a terrorist attack born from a series of cartoons Al-Queda didn't like as a commentary on Islam's ability to take criticism?

If an attack on an abortion clinic isn't representative of all Christians, surely you can see the hypocrisy in saying a shooting is representative of all of Islam's ability to take a joke. Right?

I still prefer them calling it "dangerous." I don't really skydive or anything, so at least I can feel a rush that way.
It wasn't just Al-Queda that was angry about those cartoons, it was a large portion of the Islamic community in Europe. Again look at how you are trying to frame things to force me to engage you on your terms. I was pointing out how you can depict Jesus in any manner, but you can't do that with Mohamed, I'm pretty sure it's illegal to do so in Islamic countries however not in the super tolerant and inclusive West, you know the societies largely built by White Christians.

Bringing up the abortion clinic bombings was a an attempt to straw man and maneuver around my point, you just couldn't help yourself by jumping in on it.
Illuminaughty is offline   Reply With Quote