View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 11:23 AM   #10
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

I think Locke is right, the Wings are always in contention.. their current crop is getting a bit older but with guys like Nyquist, Andersson, Smith, Almquist and Tatar coming down the pipe the future still looks bright.

Also current guys like Abdelkader and Helm that are really coming into their own, they have a good young group of prospects/players to look forward too.

The Islanders have the potential to be a powerhouse, if they can sort out the crap show that is their front office. The right coach could take that team pretty far though, especially with superstar Tavares.

St. Louis is probably the team I am most scared of, they already have a great young team that they are managing very well. Then on top of all that you add talent like Rattie, Shwartz, Tarasenko, Gardiner, Rundblad, Schmaltz, McRae and I know I am forgetting a few.. thats a powerhouse team.

Edit: St. Louis potential team in 5 years..

Perron-Backes-Oshie
Rattie-Berglund-Tarasenko
Schwartz-McRae-Stewart
Gardiner-Sobotka-D'Agostini

Piettrangelo-Cole
Schmaltz-Shattenkirk
Jackman-Russell

Halak
Allen

Last edited by GreenLantern; 11-27-2012 at 11:31 AM.
GreenLantern is offline   Reply With Quote