View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 11:32 AM   #203
undercoverbrother
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgaryblood View Post
http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/mobile/cri...icer-1.3161719

On July 9, 2015, the woman was in a parking lot in northwest Calgary when she was stopped by an officer for a routine traffic offence. She was issued traffic violations and her vehicle was towed. The officer offered to drive the woman home to northeast Calgary, a trip the woman alleges took about three and a half hours, during which time she was unlawfully confined in the back of a locked marked police vehicle.

On January 15, 2016, the same woman was with her boyfriend when a police car approached them. It is alleged the same police officer from the July 2015 traffic stop exited his police car and made his way towards the couple’s vehicle. The woman exited the vehicle and went inside her house. Once at the vehicle, the officer asked the man to remain in his car and then entered the house without permission or legal authorization to do so.

The former officer will be charged with:
One count of kidnapping
One count of obstruction of justice
One count break and enter
One count breach of the peace
Two counts of fraudulently obtaining a computer service
Five counts of breach of trust

"A few bad apples". This is looking like a systematic problem.

At least these situations aren't being swept under the rug like with Hanson.
I wonder what the percentage of poor/inappropriate interaction vs appropriate interaction is for the CPS.

Is it 1%, 13%, of 98%.

I feel for the new Chief.

edit: I can't see in the story, when/why he left the CPS. Was he let go as a result of this activity?

Corporal Jean-Marc H. BECHARD, 6 Aug 1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
Just ignore me...I'm in a mood today.

Last edited by undercoverbrother; 11-15-2016 at 11:37 AM.
undercoverbrother is offline   Reply With Quote