Thread: New Leafs GM
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 07:14 AM   #15
MJK
Franchise Player

Exp:

Good Morning Sir,

Welcome to the CPHL. Much like your new counterpart, Forever Flames in Chicago, I wanted to extend a helping hand to help you get settled into your new role as the GM of the Toronto Maple Leafs. There is also something I am willing to do for you.

I am willing to take those no good picks off your hands and send you back a real life CPHL player. Soon to be stars like Phiippe Dupuis and top end talent like Milan Hejduk will be wonderful investments for your organization. When Hejduk's arms heal from hoisting the cup, he has said he would like to finish his career in Toronto.

Now I do have some advice for you and this advice is the best you'll get.

Don't take draft advice from Caged great unless you want over aged NCAA bound players. Now if you wanted to talk things over with him before making a deal with me that would be ideal.

Don't let Goffie do any lines for you if you will be away.

If you have any average, soft players Swayze11 will take them off your hands for the small price of 5 1st rounds picks.

I am really excited that I now know the name of the new Toronto GM which will save me countless hours trying to search who that person actually is.

In the meantime, keep fit and have fun.

Cheese is old.

Sincerely,

MJK - Columbus Blue Jackets
MJK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MJK For This Useful Post: