Thread: Draft targets
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 04:15 PM   #58
Fan69
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSharp View Post
If Flames win the lottery - no brainer - Celebrini.

If Flames is top 2, get Lindstrom

If Flames pick in 3rd position and Lindstrom is still available - no brainer there, otherwise I'd get Tij Iginla.

Pretty much all picks outside of top 2 centermen, you'd flip a coin or choose the bigger of the bunch. In this case, Tij Iginla is probably a safe bet from picks 3 to his projected draft position. I'd also package the other late 1st round pick with a prospect or a second rounder either to move up to get Tij Iginla or for somewhere in the next 2 years. It's not a deep draft like last year. So, positioning for target prospect is all you can hope for.

Iggy jr isnt even top ten for me never mind picking him ahead of Buium Dickinson catton demidov. I just dont get it. I sincerley hope he goes the pick beforehand we do and stop this nonsense. Id take hage over iggy and greentree would be a coin toss. Centers and top tier defenders some of who are slaughtering records so we pick a winger at three?

Not starting a fight so please dont take it so but i jus Don’t get it. If his name wasnt what it was the he would hit is bottom of the teens.
Fan69 is offline   Reply With Quote