View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 10:44 PM   #37
Sandman
Franchise Player

Exp:

Nov.8th:

Lipinski gets first star honors, with 1g, 1a, and +1 in a 4-3 win over Red Deer. Lipinski gets the game-winner. 15gp/4g/8a/12pts,-1, 16 PIM. After a slow start, he's got 7 points in his last 5 games. Lipinski has a 59.5 FO%.

Bell may be injured, as he was absent from the lineup in yesterday's 4-3 win over the Rockets. Tij Iginla's pointless streak is now at 5.

Morin is still tied for 10th in D scoring in the Q, with 11 points in 11 games.

Just a couple of OHL notes: Many of us liked C Carson Rehkopf of the Kitchener Rangers in the draft, who was taken 50th overall by Seattle. He leads the league in scoring, with 32 points in 17 games. D Hunter Brzustewicz, who was taken in the 3rd round, 75th overall by Vancouver, leads the league in D scoring, with 28 points in 17 games. I had him pegged for the 2nd round, and I know many others did too.

Q Notes: C Mathieu Cataford of the Halifax Mooseheads is a player I really liked in the NHL Draft, pegging him to go early in the second round, if he didn't sneak into the first. He went 6th overall in the Q Draft in 2021, but he fell to the 3rd round of the NHL Draft this past summer, going 77th to Vegas. He's currently 4th in Q scoring, with 26 points in 16 games, and also tied for 4th in plus/minus, at +17. He'll be a player. I've likened him to Anthony Cirelli.

Last edited by Sandman; 11-08-2023 at 11:21 PM.
Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sandman For This Useful Post: