View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 10:52 PM   #543
Barnes
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash Walken View Post
Kim knows that not only did Jimmy change the documents, but that he is has an almost alternate personality as Viktor.

She knows he is a con. It is Chuck's appeal to her, he knows ultimately that Jimmy will erode or corrupt her.

Agree with trout about making Jimmy the sympathetic character as of course that was also the case in breaking bad. Chuck is the hero here, forcing himself to get down in the muck to fight dirty against an opponent who thrives in the murkiness of it all.

I think ultimately Kim's demise will be a hesitancy after she has already toed over the line. Jimmy knows in for a penny, in for a pound but I think Kim will attempt to go back to the light only for it to burn her.

I am loving the Howard character. That scene last season where him and Kim are doing the walk through the lower law offices and he has this borderline murderous look on his face until right before rounding the corner and he puts on his 'happy face'.

Watching him adjust his tie doing this ludicrous fence hopping, top notch stuff. That Howard guy just seems like the biggest prick in the world. Every successful law firm has at least one guy like that as a partner I imagine.

I can't tell the significance of the old pair of shoes falling off the wire.

Are we supposed to think that Mike shot them off the line to gauge the distance? Did they really just fall? Thoughts?
The shoes falling off the wire was set in the Breaking Bad era hence the Los Pollos Hermanos truck. The route was taken over from Salamanca by Fring. The shoes were old and weathered. Mike hung them up brand new.
Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Barnes For This Useful Post: