Thread: S.h.i.e.l.d.
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 10:49 AM   #442
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Bandwagoner View Post
Jemma was the star last night. All the best scenes IMO. Her reaction to Ward was just priceless. Also, way to rep Monty Python. "I'm feeling much better!" was the best line of the night lol.
That whole think where Sky tries to use her powers on Ward and she doesn't have them, and he thrusts his hand to her and says "Are we doing this now"

Was pretty funny.

I was wondering if the actress that played Gemma was sick last night because her voice sounded completely different then it usually does.

I felt so sorry for Phil because frankly he was such a weak man in this episode. He basically watched that boy get marched away and just accepted it.

I was thinking that we haven't seen Mace, Mack or Radcliffe yet and they weren't even mentioned.

But it really makes sense for Radcliffe to be in the resistance because I'm sure when he got into that world and saw that it was a terrifying Hydra world that he wouldn't be happy. I'm sure that Mace's regret is faking being a hero. I kept expecting him to be an accountant for Hydra. Mack, I'm still convinced that his biggest regret was joining shield so he might have side stepped this whole thing and he will be the toughest guy to get back.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote