View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 02:50 PM   #43
CorsiHockeyLeague
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughneck View Post
-R2 and 3PO on Yavin 4. What is this. Don't try to make this some kind of Stan Lee thing that they need to be shoehorned into every Star Wars movie. What the hell were they doing there?
Why are people upset about this? That was like the most unobtrusive cameo ever. As for what they're doing there, easy enough explanation... I mean, first, they had to get onto Leia's ship somehow. But more than that, weren't they with Padme at the end of ep3? No particular reason Bail Organa couldn't have taken them back to Alderaan with him.
Quote:
It definitely doesn't need to be seen in 3D (which makes sense because TFA didn't either). Hate that this is a thing for these movies, but money is money I suppose.
I didn't really notice it very often, which imo is good for 3D, but given how many people are complaining about Peter CGIushing and that it didn't bug me at all I'm thinking that may have been the key selling point.
"The great promise of the Internet was that more information would automatically yield better decisions. The great disappointment is that more information actually yields more possibilities to confirm what you already believed anyway." - Brian Eno
CorsiHockeyLeague is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CorsiHockeyLeague For This Useful Post: