View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 08:14 AM   #211
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

The thing about Ciera is she doesn't play to win, she just is chaotic. She acts like she was gods gift to this game and makes big moves, she just makes desperation moves because she is always on the bottom. First tribal was a prime example of that, she had absolutely zero idea it was her, how do you not even get a wiff of that with that many other castmates if you are 'good' at this game?

Sandra should have gone the next vote but Tony out crazied even himself painting a massive target. I don't even consider that a good play by Sandra, Tony basically played himself off the island. Her comments at the end will definitely come to bite her in the ass. That is just horrible sportsmanship.

Overall though that was a great opening episode, glad they are merging because the last thing I want to see in a returning player season is a one sided tribe slaughter fest.