View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 03:26 PM   #40
Huntingwhale
Franchise Player

Exp:

Part of the problem with these reviews is that now whenever you go somewhere, your damn phone sends you a notification asking you if you want to ''help others out, review where you're at". No matter where I'm at now, even out of country, literally every single shopping/restaurant/entertainment location sends me that notification. Social media nerds hop all over that. All it takes is one single bad incident, and in the palm of you hand you have the ability to literally ruin a business.

In some way its kind of good your phone puts you on the spot to leave a review, because now employers know you have the power to influence their businesss by leaving a review, so they have to make sure you receive good service. On the other hand, you get a bunch of ####ty teenagers and immature pricks leaving bad reviews for the slightest inconvenience. Drinks took too long to arrive? 1 star. Waitress wouldn't give you her phone # as your creepily hit on her? 1 star. Etc.

Personally I don't like to see people get sued for a bad review. But in some cases it's deserved. Some people like to be complete asses online, and good on others for putting them in their place. The best is when managers actually comment back and explain the entire situation.

These days, we the consumer have more power then ever before to influence a business and potential cash flow heading towards it.
Huntingwhale is offline   Reply With Quote