View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 08:41 AM   #396
ernie
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
Its funny because everyone is so intent on being a game changer that subtly has gone out of the window.

This isn't a game of long term strategy this year, its a game and slamming in a move to pad your resume.

Frankly the guy that I would be really weary of is Troiyzan who's just sitting back and riding this wave and he's going to complete gut someone towards the end of the game.
Unfortunately I didn't get to see this weeks episode...storm caused a signal loss and I'm too lazy to watch it on a website.

I'm not sure it's a game of slamming in a move but rather a game of properly timing that big move. Zeke didn't have the timing and I don't think Andrea does either.

That also jives with your Troiyzan comment...sitting back waiting for the right time to strike.

Tai is the interesting one in that with his idols he has a chance to make what may look to be too early of a move but have that protection in his back pocket. But i don't think he has shown the capability to really think strategy through. My guess, like others, is he either goes home with idols in his pocket because he trusted someone too much or he emotionally saves someone else and goes out.
ernie is offline   Reply With Quote