View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 01:57 PM   #56
GranteedEV
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMatt18 View Post
I tend to take things ex-teammates about NHLers with a grain of salt, especially guys who play junior or AHL but were not good enough for the NHL tend to like to throw the more talented guys under the bus once they are off the team. I have had lots of buddies play with guys who ended up in the NHL and you always hear stuff like this.

Guy I knew played with Carey Price in Tri-City, and I remember him calling Carey a normal weird goalie that the rest of the team hated.

Another buddy played with Toews on the Canada West U-17 team and I remember him just hating him.

Mason Raymond didn't have very many good things to say about some of his Flames teammates after he was bought out.
Speaking of Carey Price, he also threw Subban under the bus after the Shea Weber trade with similar criticisms to what are usually lodged on Kylington (cocky, needs to KISS principle etc). Not sure that made that team any better.

Anyways, if Kylington is putting in the work, he doesn't need his peers to like him. I'll maybe be worried if an established high-end veteran like Giordano or Backlund were to have an issue with him than if a lunchpail guy like Hathaway, Lomberg, Klimchuk, Wotherspoon(, Brouwer, etc) etc had a problem with him.

"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy it find glory."

Last edited by GranteedEV; 08-09-2017 at 02:11 PM.
GranteedEV is offline   Reply With Quote