View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 10:05 AM   #1902
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
Bolded part is most certainly true. TC sees the world in Flames colored glasses, and there have been some eye opening examples but you have to admit it doesn't seem to affect how he moderates posters and threads. I disagree with him here and there but he doesn't take disagreement personally. He is basically the anti moon. I guess being a mod is not so much about having a balanced take but more about being even tempered which I respect.
Yeah I'm not criticizing his moderation in the least here and I do respect his opinion. I'm not trying to be a Debbie downer here regarding Jankowski but I feel expectations should be tempered as he's only played one game in the NHL and we don't know how long it will take for him to adjust. I just hate how the hype train rolls for young players and when things don't work out according to that script fans start piling on these guys such as what's going on with Bennett right now. Lets not build him up so high so if he doesn't make an immediate difference that fans start tearing it him down. Hope for the best but be reasonable is what I'm saying as if he struggles we can accept it's part of the process rather than label him a bust.