View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 03:09 PM   #690
transplant99
Fearmongerer

Location: Wondering when # became hashtag and not a number sign.
Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsuffering View Post
No idea what I'm talking about? Maybe that's not surprising with your recent disclosure in the What Makes You Afraid thread and all but I guess I have to remind you that once you got past arguing that the white supremacists represented just a few bad apples, you suggested the best approach was for the world to poke it's collective heads in the sand and ignore White Nationalists and they'll go away.

If your advice is to not give any attention to the alt-right white nationalists, surely the same advice applies to dealing with counter protestors. Don't give them any attention and they'll stop doing it!

Does that clear things up for you?

Maybe you're talking about statues being removed in Raleigh/Durham, most posters are talking about the REAL issue - being white nationalism and the tolerance Trump, his advisors and supporters show them.
You really are pathetic.

The taking down of statues has happened in ONE locale by anyone in the public...that's Durham. That's it and that's all. Not my fault you can't follow a simple conversation though again it doesn't fir your simple model narrative so I am not surprised.

As for the rest if your not very subtle personal attack...hey if you get off on making fun of people's medical issues or you like to make fun of people who are aging....fill your boots sparky. I have thick skin and am able to handle it just fine. Are you ? I really doubt it.