View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 12:24 PM   #34
Badgers Nose
Franchise Player

Exp:

At first I thought this was pretty good article. But then I thought about it some more and frankly Damien Cox is editorializing on an issue without all of the facts. He gets a bunch of people riled up and excited but no one ever comes back to hold him accountable for omissions or errors. It's all too easy for people like this to hide behind the banner of an editorial.

Journalism in this country is in a sad state. All he did was consolidate all whole bunch of rumors and speculation and add a ton of hot sauce and then stand there proudly watching the chaos unfold.

If he was a journalist of any value whatsoever he would just pick up the phone and talk to his sources at the players Association and or the league and get a definitive answer on the subject from them or at a minimum present their altering viewpoints on the issue. But he didn't do either.

I mean seriously how easy is it to write 500 flame inducing words every day? There are trollers on this site that do a better job for free.

He is a cynical 9-to-5er with no pride in his work. His articles practically scream this.
Badgers Nose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Badgers Nose For This Useful Post: