Thread: S.h.i.e.l.d.
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 11:58 AM   #213
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Bandwagoner View Post
Ohh I never thought about the possibility that Fitz died and got brought back to life. Although at the end of last season they just showed him in a coma. Gotta be careful with using that angle though. Having three people suddenly activating super powers might get overly campy. Of course unless one of them gets some useless super power for kicks. I'm calling for the projectile-vomiting-on-cue power. Or maybe not-on-cue. Whichever.

Edit: Though upon second thought, maybe Fitz is a super-villain in the making...
I'm gonna throw out an old Whedon thing from the Buffy universe.

There are no guarantee that people come back to life with a super power. I mean Coulson really didn't get a super power, if anything he got knowledge.

When Buffy died and came back the plot was that she came back different.

What if Fitz, came back different, what if his damage goes beyond the stutter.

Like I said, the whole torture of Ward was completely different and unexpected.

While the image of Simmons helping him out is something darker, she seems to be guiding his research.

When Garrett got his powers, he really didn't get powers beyond knowledge and maybe visions, but the guy was delusional so those visions could have been based on delusion.

As much as I would like Fitz as a villain, they've already had a villain from the group in Ward, so I don't think that they'll pull another betrayal of Shield by one of its own, however they can certainly hint at it and up the paranoia in the group.

Now as for the very calm cultured guy in Hydra, Its safe to assume that he's not really the big bad, he's probably the little bad that gets supplanted by the big bad "Skye's father, the inhumans, possibly even whatever it is that Raina becomes.

Don't forget that Gravitron is still out there and very much in play.
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote