View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 09:12 AM   #30
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Fivenagame View Post
I like it. Scrapping, hitting, throwing elbows, he could be on my team any day of the week. I wish hockey had more of it to be honest.
I like scrapping if its 'genuine passion' rather than stage fights. If I want to see stage fights I'll watch Boxing or MMA. And I hate that crap.

I love hitting! But good, clean hockey hits. I like seeing guys not paying attention and getting rocked because usually a good, clean, hard hit results in passion and people might get hurt a little, cuts and scrapes, but rarely does a clean hit result in injury.

Evidence: "The Hit" Author: Corey Sarich.

I draw the line at throwing elbows, slewfoots, spearing, I don't like the dirty stuff. Get that out of the game. Thats where people can get injured and it hurts bodies and careers. I dont want to see that.

I know that if you want 'A' then sometimes things happen and you're gonna get some 'B' but keep it to a respectably dull roar.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is online now   Reply With Quote