View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 10:20 AM   #870
DionTheDman
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Familia View Post
Balfour Der is just as big of a piece of crap. I wonder what he would say if someone did what Garland did to his family. Scummy lawyer.
Since you feel it appropriate to sling mud at someone you don't even know, I will do the same thing. I'm tired of this kind of bull#### attitude about criminal defense lawyers. They serve a necessary and valuable role, and should be lauded, not reviled like this idiot OP has done. He's the latest in a long line of ignorant, judgmental buffoons who rip the legal profession without knowing that they live under its protections and that it's lawyers like Balfour Der, Jim Lutz and Kim Ross that keep individuals like you and I safe from overreaching government, from police/prosecution cutting corners in the name of conviction, and from violations of the rights afforded to us under the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

I happen to know Balfour Der personally. He is a phenomenal and knowledgeable lawyer, and an even better person. #### off with your ignorant insults.
DionTheDman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to DionTheDman For This Useful Post: