View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 01:05 PM   #19
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

I played a little bit of DOTA and a lot of HoN back in the day, both were so toxic it was border line un enjoyable. I really enjoy HOTS though, I play it off and on but it's just such a well designed game (no surprise there being a Blizzard product). I enjoy the different map structures and objectives over the same thing over and over again as we got with DOTA and games like it.

I also enjoy how fast the games are and having played all the Warcrafts and some of the other titles I like recognizing the characters they bring into the game. I played to rank 1 in the old season, which I don't think is a huge feat or anything but I was at one point pretty decent at the game. More importantly I played Rexxar to rank 1 For some reason I just clicked with him, but now he has been nerfed and I don't like his new format at all. I play Gul'Dan mostly now, he's a lot of fun.