Thread: PlayStation VR
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 11:54 PM   #22
gottabekd
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I bought the game 'Pinball FX2 VR' on a whim, as I still get hyped up about these new VR games. The fast-moving games make me a little sick, but I've quite enjoyed the stationary type experiences.

I'm not a huge pinball guy, and completely ignored pinball video games since Space Cadet Pinball on Windows 2000, but the appeal of having a pinball table rendered in 3D via the PSVR made it an interesting proposition, so I bought it.

The base game is $20 which comes with 3 tables: an awesome Mars/Space table, a pretty good underwater submarine themed table, and a not so great cartoony medieval knight table.

There is a season 1 expansion pack that adds 5 more tables for $33.50, as well as a standalone Walking Dead (based on the Telltale game) table for $7.99. The $20 base game was enough for me, but if I have a lot of fun, I might watch for a sale on the table pack.

So far I've really enjoyed the chill pinball action. If anyone with a PSVR has any interest in pinball, I say give it a shot.

Though videos don't really do VR justice, here is some Youtube guy showing what this game has:

gottabekd is offline   Reply With Quote