View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 11:22 AM   #360
GGG
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
That's the f$$$ing dumbest thing I've ever read, clearly written by someone who has no understanding whatsoever .

You want to fix the military, you need to reform senior leadership and make it more accountable. Remove civilian bureaucracy when it comes to procurement logistics and kit, and I don't know, maybe spend a proper amount of money on it.

Similarly you need to come up with a properly veterans support system, proper outboarding of leaving members and get rid of the old boys concept when it comes to female members.
And if you wanted to force those things to happen the army going on strike and refusing deployment would likely bring those issues to the surface.

On Safety standards and proper working conditions unionization was very effective in the trades same with pensions. So a bunch of the items you would like fixed could be well addressed through unions.

Does that fit within the command structure of an army I have no idea but if you strike for proper equipment you will shed light on the issue quickly.
GGG is offline   Reply With Quote