View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 09:55 AM   #72
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Chill View Post
Looks like Agger is out for about 4 weeks with broken ribs. I guess Skrtel and Coates will be seeing some extra playing time for the next month, especially if Kelly isn't fit right away. Glen Johnson is also out for about a month.
Skrtel and Coates are likely going to be the partnership going forward and I'm okay with that. But Skrtel is suspended for the next EPL match.

Agger shouldnt have been screwing around during the match, but this sort of crap is exactly why they went out and bought Coates. Agger was going to get injured eventually. Hes so consistent that even Vegas bookmakers dont bet on it anymore.

I think what they need to do is either have Carra take over at RB until Johnson or Kelly are healthy again or hand over the job to Flanagan. Putting Skrtel there was a full blown disaster.

Kelly was on the bench last match so hopefully hes close. Seeing how Kenny lines them up on the weekend will be interesting.

Also, again, I cant comlain about the refereeing in the Spurs match, those were all pretty clear-cut bookings in my opinion.

The announcers were making a case that Adam's second yellow was 'harsh' and I completely disagree. 'He didnt mean to do it, his eyes were focused on the ball.' Okay, but he still put his studs into the guy's thigh, thats a pretty clear-cut yellow.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is online now   Reply With Quote