Thread: Music of 2017
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 05:37 PM   #85
N-E-B
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireGilbert View Post
Today is an awesome day for music with one of my favourite Canadian bands, the Flatliners, and one of my favourite Aussie bands, The Smith Street Band both releasing new albums titled "Inviting Light" and "More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me" respectively. My favourite songs from each album:

Both solid albums but I have to give the edge to the Aussies. Great music and lyrics showing maturity as a band while still sticking to their past style. The Flatliners on the other hand seems over produced and they have lost a lot of their trademark roughness in the music and Chris Cresswell's vocals.
Love love love the new Flatliners record (although I agree it's a tad over produced)! Haven't checked out Smith Street Band's yet though. Will do it later.

Flogging Molly also released a new track from their upcoming album yesterday but the YouTube video isn't available right now for some reason. Nothing amazing, but definitely nice to hear Flogging Molly making new music again. Been six years since their last album so I'm pretty excited to get back into them.
N-E-B is offline   Reply With Quote