View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 08:50 AM   #39
Backlunds_socks
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by getbak View Post
Going during the week in early December is so uncrowded that it's not really even worth it to worry about Fastpasses. I certainly wouldn't pay extra for them.

Most of the rides you come to will have a posted wait time of 5 minutes, which pretty much means there's no line (Haunted Mansion and Tower of Terror usually post the default wait time of 13 minutes, but that still means no wait -- I don't know if the Guardians of the Galaxy version of ToT still does that). If you come to a ride that has a longer wait time posted, then look at grabbing a Fastpass for it, but generally, the lines aren't long enough at that time of year for a Fastpass to save you much time.

Of course, this assumes that Disney won't artificially make the regular lines wait longer just to encourage people to buy the MaxPass, but I'd be surprised if they do.

Another thing to keep in mind with Fastpasses is that most of the rides you'll be going on with a 2 & 5 year-old don't have Fastpasses anyway.

The weather in Southern California that time of year will still generally be pleasant during the day for cold-blooded Canadians. Do plan for the temperature to drop once the sun goes down. Either pack some heavier clothing you can throw on later, or plan to go back to where you're staying to change for the evening.

maxpass is $20 a day, worth it!
Backlunds_socks is offline   Reply With Quote