View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 03:27 PM   #1
Double_Dion
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:
Default Interior Decorator / Colour Consultant / Home Renovations

Posting for my Wife...

Have you ever had a room in your house that you’ve wanted to update but didn’t know how or where to begin? Do you ever feel that way about your entire home? If so, I can help!

I am a certified Interior Decorator who believes no project is too small and that everyone should be able to afford some decorating help. I have over 10 years experience working with colours, textures, and space planning. I have many repeat customers and have been referred many times as well. This made me realize that there are a lot more people that would appreciate my services and I have decided to create my own company.

I’d love to sit down with you over a cup of coffee and create your beautiful space. My services are affordable and project based. Even if you just want a one hour consult to bounce around some ideas.

Please contact me and let me know a little bit about your next project and what area of the city you are located in. Then I can give you a quote on my services and we can set up an appointment. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
-C

Everyday People Building Beautiful Spaces

http://www.creationsovercoffee.net/

Last edited by Double_Dion; 02-16-2015 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Updated website
Double_Dion is offline   Reply With Quote