View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 11:45 AM   #400
Incinerator
Franchise Player

Exp:
Thumbs up Another rave review for Keith

Approaching winter, saw Keith's bump on this thread, figured I should do another cleaning since the guys who did it in Spring before I moved in did such a crap job. Booked last week on Keith's website, he replied less than an hour later and had me booked in for yesterday.

Told me between 1100-1300, usually when people tell you these between times they show up closer to the end, so I really wasn't expecting Keith until 1230. He showed up at 1015 haha, caught me a bit off guard but it worked out really well for me, freeing up my afternoon, double thumbs up.

Just like all his happy customers above Keith did a great job with the clean, my A/C installers shat the bed and Keith actually pulled out a couple pieces of scrap metal because they're too lazy to dump those during the install. Ugh. Apparently the last 3 companies the previous owner and I hired to do the cleaning also didn't touch the HRV.

Admittedly I know very little about furnaces so it was great to have Keith educate me on how it works, what filters to use etc. The man is very thorough & efficient, 2 hours later my furnace was running like new

Don't bother calling anyone else for your furnace cleaning! Definitely 11/10, if he ever starts taking credit cards so I can get my 2% from the bank it would be icing on the cake lol.
Incinerator is offline   Reply With Quote