Thread: Testimonials
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 11:12 PM   #31
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hevishot View Post
A long overdue shout out to Travis and his assistant Justin. They helped us sell our house in airdrie in about 2 weeks and than the real work started. They spent countless nights driving around looking at a pile of houses with us. They never pressured us to make a deal on a house.Travis is honest and is a firm believer in finding you the right house not just any house. The home inspector he uses is also top notch. He was able to steer us away from a couple diy nightmare houses and keep us out of another realtors attempt to start a bidding war on a property. After 3 months of looking we finally found the right place and travis and Justin got the deal done at a price that both my wife and I are happy with. We will definately be using him again when it's time to move again

Thanks for everything and for putting up with me and my wife

Just about every stress test possible came up for both of you on this hunt. From missing out on some early contenders to finally getting one only to find out it was falling apart to nothing hitting the market for extended periods of time to having to take a long drive to meet with a lawyer and satisfy a quick deadline.... I felt for both of you but in the end it all worked out (or has almost worked out) and I owe you a bedroom door haha!!!

I look forward to visiting when you are both settled in!!!

OFFICIAL CP REALTOR & PROPERTY MANAGER
Travis Munroe | Century 21 Elevate | 403.971.4300

Residential Buying & Selling
info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com