View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 03:39 PM   #55
rubecube
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oling_Roachinen View Post
Imported_Aussie asked, pretty much, if peer pressure removes one's ability to consent.

I stated that I did not believe that to be the case. You are still consenting even if peer pressured.

You came back with asking if I was okay with actual sexual harassment. It was distasteful and a poor way to get your point across.

I'm all for education, starting with the idea that you don't need to cave into peer pressure and you shouldn't peer pressure others that has been going on for a long time. That still doesn't change the fact that you are consenting even if peer pressured.
Yeah, I guess I was also kind of thinking of a situation that I witnessed about 10 years ago. I lived with two other dudes and one had a girlfriend who was staying over one night. The other roommate came home, drunk off his ass and high on blow and burst into the room demanding the chick show him her boobs or he wasn't going to leave them alone. Dude seriously badgered her for 30 min and then her boyfriend started yelling at her to do it so he could sleep, so she finally caved. Would you consider that consensual?
rubecube is offline   Reply With Quote