View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 09:25 PM   #546
PIMking
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik- View Post
He initiated a confrontation after being told by emergency dispatch not to and in that confrontation he shot and killed a kid. It IS murder.
One, The EMS dispatch didn't tell him NOT TO GET OUT of his car. He said "we don't need you to do that" which is a huge difference, two the Dispatcher has no legal authority to tell anyone what to do.

I'm not taking Zimmermans side here, What I'm saying is there isn't evidence to convict him on murder. What I am saying however if a drug dealing kid who wasn't suspended from school for that in Miami he wouldn't of been up in Samford. If it wasn't for a ######bag that wouldn't stay in his car this wouldn't had happened.

I do know that if I lived in a neighborhood that was being broken into like Zimmermans was and I saw someone looking in and out of houses and gaps between them I would of asked him what the heck was up.

How is it that his family already won a suit against the HOA?

this whole thing is a kangaroo court. It still doesn't matter that a 17 year old will never go home, it will never change the fact that Zimmerman's life will forever be changed guilty verdict or not.

thre is a huge issue and fear here in the south of racial riots if he gets acquitted.