View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 07:53 AM   #23
speede5
First Line Centre

Exp:

Probably the same kid who was bouncing around annoying them for the whole game, oblivious to the actual game on the field. lol.

The last hockey game I was at the puck hit the mesh over my head and fell into our seats, we sit right on the glass. My nephew, who is special needs, had the puck under his seat, and the kid next to me, who had been in and out of the row the whole game, had his friends in and out sharing hhis seat, and probably didn't even know the score, went to go get it and I put my foot on the boards, blocking him so my broinlaw could calmly grab the puck from under the seat and give it to my nephew. I felt a bit bad, even though I was smirking. Some of these kids are so friggin annoying, and they have no manners at all the rest of the game.

Anyway I've strayed off, and I can't watch the video at work, I'm sure the truth is somewhere in the middle, but unless they yanked it out of the kids hands I think it's just the way it goes. Like the lady with the hockey stick last year(?) that was horrible.
speede5 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to speede5 For This Useful Post: