View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 04:09 PM   #272
Barnes
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
It wasn't voting people off that soured people on Russell, it was the way he did it and his bullying. Nobody has ever come close to being as big of a villain as him, nobody could be that disliked.
People also forget that Russell's first season hadn't aired when Hero's vs. Villains was shot. No one knew who he was or what he had done. They disliked him purely from getting to know him on H vs V which makes JT's move in H vs V excusable yet inexcusable at the same time.

Speaking of, I take back what I said about JT last week. Back in the bad books for him. He clearly needs a Fishbach to tell him not to do dumb things.

Briefly back to the killing and eating animals thing for a sec...

I heard a story told awhile back on a Podcast (can't remember what season or who it was and it didn't air) where a tribe found a pelican all by itself in the shallows and someone snuck up behind it and killed it with a rock. They cleaned it and boiled it, cut it up and sat down to eat and the producers came in and told them that sick and diseased pelicans isolate themselves from the flock and that they can't eat it.
Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote