View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 09:42 AM   #265
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parallex View Post
Props: Brad Culpepper. It's hard for me to say this (cause he was so bad in BvW) but if I had to put money on the winner today it'd be Brad Culpepper. Guy is fit, has a core group, and is clearly in charge of that core group.

Slops: JT. The only way that could have gone worse for JT was if he went home. Frankly, if I'm that tribe I'm tempted to throw the next Immunity challenge in order to vote JT out.
I would agree with what you're saying except that the difficult part in survivor as you go along is when that inevitable moment comes when you have to start strangling your core group in its sleep. I think that's going to be the challenge for Brad.

I agree with you on JT, a stupid move that puts him in the cross hairs without the numbers to back yourself. If you have numbers that will protect you you can pull something like this off and it becomes a game changing move. As it is he chopped the head off of a person for little to no gain. If he'd manipulated the vote to Sandra it would have been a big move and shattered the leadership of that tribe.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote