View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 08:17 AM   #26
EVERLAST
Franchise Player

Location: https://homestars.com/companies/2808346-keith-my-furnace-guy
Exp:

Goaltending
Smith and Lack performing well behind our team.

Defence
Our defence on paper is pretty impressive but can they translate that into success on the ice?
Getting the puck out of our zone without getting hemmed in by teams that have an aggressive,fast, forecheck will be one of the tests.

Keeping screens and bodies away from the front of the net so our goalies can do their jobs.

Defence Scoring
Can our defence contribute offensively?

Gulutzan's system

Can this team grasp the system right off the bat to start or will there be issues again??

We saw Glen stick to his guns and them start playing better during the regular season but there were some real question to me about the way the system was being executed during the playoffs.

Will the players listen and execute or try doing it there own way to start this year?
I think the systems work well when everyone is on the same page but when they try doing it individually or not like a team we see constant breakdowns.

These are just my questions for the upcoming season and I hope they are answered quickly with a good start to the season.

I'm not expecting wins every night......I just want to see them be very competitive.....not so many highs and lows as we see sometimes.
EVERLAST is offline   Reply With Quote