View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 09:15 PM   #20
Meelapo
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurnaceFace View Post
Call the cops and report the van as suspicious, perhaps stolen, since it has a flat tire and it just appeared a couple of days ago. (this is mostly tongue in cheek)

The fence thing is kind of silly. If he had asked you ahead of time or even told you about it, you likely would have helped. Expecting you to pay after the fact is presumptuous. You never found out how much he wanted did you?

edit: from your last post it sounds like the guy wants to live in the stereotypical trailer park. I would hate to have that type of guy beside me. There are some people within a block of us who have broken down cars in their driveway and it would bug me if I lived beside them.
No, I never found out. All he said was I had to pay him money. I wasn't told any other information. The only reason the fence came up was that I saw him doing it and I asked him if he had measured the property lines (another neighbour found out that someone built a fence on their property). Had I not approached him who knows when he would have come and talked to me.

I do hate living by this person. The truck is such an eye sore. Every morning and night I have to look at it. If I find my camera I can upload some pictures.
Meelapo is offline   Reply With Quote