View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 04:09 PM   #14
cam_wmh
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_Matt View Post
I will be in town for a bit over Stampede week and looking for an idea to take a few O&G clients out.
There will be 7 or eight of us. The rodeo was ruled out so I was leaning to finding a beer gardens or something similarly casual to have a few drinks and take in the scene.
I don't mind spending some cash but would like to avoid wandering around looking for a place or standing in line for an hour. As well, prepaid tickets increase the chances that everyone shows up.

I am leaning towards Tuesday after lunch.

Any suggestions?

Quote:
Main guy isn't a big rodeo fan.
Quote:
Is the crazy lines just weekends and Thursday/Friday night then?
I am happy to just show up to Cowboys/Wildhorse or the grounds if we aren't stuck in line.
Matt, I see your suggestions into weekdays, but if you can do next Saturday, I highly recommend the Dogie Do Rodeo https://www.cpccalgary.com/store/dogie-do-rodeo-1

The Rodeo, is participant driven. You and your friends ARE the rodeo. Please give the website a peek, and if you have questions fire away.

Disclaimer; I volunteer with the group that puts it on. Our profits, go towards Big Brothers & Sisters, and the Special Olympics. YOUR good times, are helping to give future good times to those less fortunate. And I feel it's the best event of the entire Stampede.
cam_wmh is offline   Reply With Quote