View Single Post
Old 02-16-2024, 02:31 PM   #25
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by curves2000 View Post
Although I am no Putin fan, I find that a lot of people who may be more aligned with his views on this conflict are coming from an angle of "why is Ukraine our problem" A lot of people don't like that the west is involved and that America is the worlds police in this and other matters.

I am of the view that Putin should have been taken out by the world's leaders ages ago and at the start of this war. I also think there is SOME validity to the concerns that a reasonable person has with regards to sending billions of dollars in military aid to another country when there are SO many issues at home.

Fully on Team Ukraine here and I understand the geopolitical nature in all of this but some of the concerns people have are legit concerns

I think I'm getting what your saying. But I do want to dispute on the part that the World Leaders should have taken him out at the start of the war. What are we talking about here? An assassination? Or some kind of political action.

Because I guarantee it, this isn't like the movies, lets say that you manage to assassinate Putin, the instability of a nuclear armed government is the best case scenario, the worst case is the next guy on the ladder turns the key and all hell breaks lose.

On the political side of things, lets say you engineer a scandal of some kind, or rig an election. It won't matter and won't remove Putin.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote