View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 11:18 PM   #99
Macho0978
First Line Centre

Exp:

People talk like playoff game changers are only the Crosby types or these game changers play at an elite level every playoffs for their careers.

Tampa - Johnson and Kucherov have had game changer type playoffs but Stamkos has never

Nashville - can we all say we knew Forsberg and Johansen were the type to step it up in the playoffs?

Pittsburgh - Crosby has been shut out for points in a series before. Malkin too against the Bruins

Chicago - Kane and Toews play this past playoffs?

San Jose - Couture? Almost got his career high in reg season points in 2016 playoffs (maybe slight exaggeration)

Sure there are guys who seems to step in up in the playoffs more than they don't. I remember a young Datsyuk being awful in the playoffs, he turned out ok too

Flames have a core that can win it all and it should stay the same or get better over the next 3 years. I believe the 2 years in the playoffs gives them experience they need to figure it out. I truly believe they played good enough to at least take the ducks 6 or 7 if Elliott made a save. If they lost in 7 and made the changes they did the media would be giving them more love. But people get blinded by the result too much and only see a sweep and a team that still needs major changes to get better to win it all
Macho0978 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Macho0978 For This Useful Post: