View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 01:26 PM   #69
Flames0910
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouw N Arrow View Post

Pretty sad actually. Who needs to light up to enjoy their lives? oh wait.. "Enhance their already happy lives"

It's a crutch for too many people these days.

Anyways, who am I to judge? Enjoy... I guess
yeah, "its so i can enjoy it even more"
except when you get to the point where you only enjoy tv when you're stoned. and movies, and xbox, and going to the pub, and food, and monotonous household tasks and, well, you get the idea.

don't get me wrong i'm not opposed to legalizing marijuana but alcohol is legal and we call people who drink too much alcoholics and try to help them get over their dependency.

there can be a point where you smoke too much. then you're not awesome, you're pathetic.

that being said, happy 420 to all those that choose to partake. i'll be working so i can't, but have a gooder!

also, one of the reasons why i think alcohol is more accepted is because its social. people say weed is social too, but if you're lighting up and playing videogames or staring at the tv for hours it isn't social anymore. in general people go to bars to spend time with friends and share their stories from the week.
if you are being social with pot then more power to ya. my experience with potheads of the wake and bake variety has been different.

Last edited by Flames0910; 04-20-2010 at 01:28 PM.
Flames0910 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flames0910 For This Useful Post: