Thread: DDPYoga
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 01:32 PM   #27
Buff
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunkstyle View Post
So for anyone who's ordered this, can you get started using the MP3s they have for immediate download? I'm interested in this, but it GMG that in this day and age it's still a mail order dvd instead of having an option for a digital download.
You might be able to. When you order it they also direct you to sign up at teamddpyoga.com. It is their online community where everybody shares information, supports each other, and posts their progress if they wish to use that as a way to keep themselves accountable. On that site you will find some links to videos to get you a head start while you wait for your DVDs to arrive. I haven't checked them out so I don't know how in-depth those videos go. I ordered mine on Monday and it still hasn't arrived, but after reading their forums people are reporting an average of 3-5 business days for the DVDs to arrive. I suspect I may take closer to 5 because it crosses the border.

The part about using the MP3s, I think they are more for people who are familiar with the program. I won't bother using them at first because I'll need the visual aides to get me started on the right track.

Last edited by Buff; 04-25-2013 at 01:36 PM.
Buff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Buff For This Useful Post: