View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 12:47 PM   #17
Minnie
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post

One other thing I was thinking about your trailer is to keep it simple and don't overload it with board games and stuff. Just bring a couple you know you are going to use. It's easy to clutter up cupboards with too much stuff. I just sold our trailer a month ago and when I was cleaning it out I was pulling out so many games and stuff that we never used in the 10 years we had the trailer. Would have been way better not having that stuff in there all those years.
Oh good gawd, yes. We bought our trailer from friends at our permanent site, so we only had to move it over to another spot, while they brought in their new one. We helped them move all the stuff from one trailer to the other. Holy hells bells, so.much.stuff. I suppose it's good to know that it would hold all of that, if we ever needed that much crap, lol, but it was insane how much crap was in there. We kind of teased them that they'd be able to survive being snowed in for weeks, or the zombie apocalypse. They went from a 24 foot to a massive fifth wheel and I imagine inside of a year, it will be the same.

Keep it organized too. When we helped unload the trailer, it was obvious that they just bought stuff, shoved it in, forgot what they had because they couldn't see it in the mess, and bought more of the same crap and shoved it in. It wasn't hoarder messy like on tv, but there was no organization or thought to anything.
Minnie is offline   Reply With Quote