View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 09:08 AM   #14
transplant99
Fearmongerer

Location: Wondering when # became hashtag and not a number sign.
Exp:

Full services means a constant water supply so i would just hard pipe your sewage, as long as you dont want to move the 5th wheel to often. Knowing your neighbors is a huge plus.

As for skirting, we had our unit stationary for a couple years at Pine Lake and never put any up, but we also never had a deck built around it so i dont know if that plays into it or not.

I was in Eureka a week ago yesterday. Weird little town but typical for a border crossing town. Very much a redneck area but has its own little charms. Getting a bite at Trappers is a must....their burgers are ridiculously good. Further South in town is a little place called the V.F.W. Its an equivalent of a legion up here. Its again a place dripping with the redneck way of life. It is also a cool little spot to meet locals and they are a friendly bunch. I bought a round of drinks for 6 of us, 4 pints of beer and 2 well drinks...it was $13.00. They were free while we played the video poker games. we got 3 "plates" (cardboard fry holder things) of appys and that was $12.00.

We also stopped at last chance bar....avoid.

At any rate enjoy it and use it as often as possible or you start to feel like it wasn't worth the investment.