View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 04:37 AM   #265
Poe969
Franchise Player

Exp:

He needs to get the goalie situation figured out first and foremost. After that just see what's available. A good solid #4D, a scoring #1RW, and then if at all possible add more speed/skill/size. For any of this to happen, he needs to trim some players from the roster...Offer LV a great deal, give them Bouma, a prospect and a mid pick for a late pick it they take Brouwer in the expansion draft. They'd lose a prospect and move back on a late pick but would get out from Brouwer and Bouma's contracts. I really do the mind Stajan but if they could get away from that contract too it would be UUUUGE.

IMO Bishop on a max 4 year deal and Grauber on a 2-3 year deal fixes the goalie situation.

A good RW that is young and could grow with the team is a pipe dream but I would love to try a different get Evander Kane. Oshie might be too expensive but he'd be a good option on a shorter, affordable deal. I don't​know who else would be available to add up front​.

Alzner if affordable, if not then Stone as a #4. If they could get some depth on d it would be great...I would LOVE to get a guy like Gudas as a #5-6 and hope a prospect steps into the bottom pairing. Even a guy like Kulikov would be a decent bottom pair guy.

It seems like there's still a lot of work to do with this team but they're getting closer and not farther so that's promising!