View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 06:18 PM   #1320
PsYcNeT
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminaughty View Post
What? I suppose there does need to be a clearly defined middle. I think it's pretty clear that there is currently more government regulation economically then in Regans time. Politics has continually been moving further to the left as a whole on the spectrum since as well.

It is pretty obvious that the number of left leaning media outnumbers that of the right.
First, let me be very clear: Lobstero's Lobster Packs are much more than just a lobster in a plastic bag. These pouches contain specially conditioned saltwater designed to preserve your lobster's unique qualities. Each pouch allows our lobster to interface directly with our supply chain, ensuring that Lobstero pouches are never more than three-days old.

Squeezing the lobster out of the pack will startle it, possibly injuring it in the process. The Lobstero Home Lobster Station gently applies pressure to the back of the pouch, easing the lobster out of its pouch and into your favorite dish.

Lobstero's Lobster Packs work in conjunction with the Lobstero Home Lobster Station to check the freshness information of your pouch and guarantee the maximum lobster experience possible. If there is a recall on dangerous or angry lobsters, we can send out a signal to our WiFi enable Lobstero Home Lobster Stations to refuse to open the pouch. Keep in mind, the Lobstero does not cook, refrigerate, or freeze a Lobster Pack. But it delivers fresh lobster from our patented Lobster Pack to your kitchen whenever you want a fresh lobster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMastodonFarm View Post
Settle down there, Temple Grandin.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PsYcNeT For This Useful Post: