View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 11:48 AM   #31
Bigtime
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubicon View Post
We're a family of four and really only have to put our black cart out every other week most of the time so the timing of pickups really wont affect us much. But if the green bins are the same size as the blue and black that will be a little disappointing, the ones they show on the news are only half the size or so.

My biggest issue I think I have is with the staggered days for collection. I can live with the blue/green pickup every week - that's what happens now. What will be a pain is the black bin pickup being every week AND on a different day of the week than the others. I guess logistically I see the reasoning but the damn bins take up a lot of room on the street and basically eliminate on street parking during pick up days. This schedule now adds another day of not being able to park on your street every other week.

And naturally the drop off dates for the bins are right when we will be away on vacation so we will have to ask a neighbor to take everything up to the house when the City drops it off.
Front garages? If so why not just put the bins on the street in front of the driveway?
Bigtime is offline   Reply With Quote