View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 08:34 PM   #127
CorsiHockeyLeague
Franchise Player

Exp:

I haven't actually posted an update on Gus since he was a kitten (photos I posted below).
Spoiler!

He is now 6 months old and a ferocious beast. He's gotten much darker in complexion. He's actually very gentle but he is basically the cat version of Dug from up - instead of "I am a great tracker", he thinks he's a great hunter, despite no one ever having taught him to hide properly so he's always super obvious but pounces anyway. He never bites hard, but sometimes latches on to my arm when I scratch his belly, so I'm trying to teach him to not do that.

Like every other Ragdoll I've met he likes licking hands and for some reason, noses. He's obsessed with noses. Apparently other peoples' noses must be clean at all times and he has taken it upon himself to ensure that this is so. He also tends to wait by the door for me to come home and then follows me around (he's basically never in a room I'm not in). If you close the door on him he just yells, assuming that there was some mistake and he wasn't supposed to have been excluded.

Come to think of it, he's basically a dog.

"The great promise of the Internet was that more information would automatically yield better decisions. The great disappointment is that more information actually yields more possibilities to confirm what you already believed anyway." - Brian Eno
CorsiHockeyLeague is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CorsiHockeyLeague For This Useful Post: