View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 10:47 AM   #57
nickerjones
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Ice Player View Post
You're a good poster Nicker but I don't understand your unreasoned stance on this subject. Maybe you're bent out of shape due to the anti American sentiment of the odd poster. You have come to the conclusion that statistics from around the world which indicate less guns=less gun deaths is merely opinion and therefore you dismiss it. Instead, you fall back on that old chestnut about being helpless agaimst armed criminals. It looks like the NRA/GOP stategy has worked on you. Keep the population living in fear and keep those gun sales roaring along. What I am saying might seem harsh but its an opinion established through years of observation and interaction with Americans. Maybe some time spent outside of your home country might nudge your opinion more towards the world view.

What??? I come to Calgary every Christmas that's not enough? Please see my post above on my unreasoned stance. I am not bent out of shape because of the anti-American sentiment. I get it all the time from my wife's family, I am used to it.